If you’re using the Health app to track your activity, you may be curious about how many miles you’ve logged. Here’s a quick guide on how to check your miles in the Health app on your iPhone.
Checkout this video:
The Health app on your iPhone can help track your mileage, and checking your progress is easy. Here’s how to do it!
What are the health app’s features?
The Health app is a great way to track your fitness and activity level, but did you know that it also has a feature that lets you check your miles? With this feature, you can see how far you’ve walked or run in a given period of time, and you can also set up goals to motivate yourself to keep moving. Here’s how to check your miles on the Health app.
How to check your steps
You can check your steps in the Health app by opening the app and tapping “Dashboard” at the bottom of the screen. Then, scroll down to the “Movement” section and tap “Steps.” If you don’t see steps listed, tap “Edit” in the upper-right corner, then tap the “+” next to “Steps” and tap “Done.”
How to check your heart rate
The Health app for iPhone and iPod touch can show you your daily activity, including a graphical representation of your heart rate.
Follow these steps:
1.Open the Health app.
2.Tap the “Heart Rate” tab.
3.Scroll down to see your recent heart rate readings, as well as your resting, walking, and breathing rates.
4.Tap a reading for more information, including the time and date when you took the reading, your current heart rate Zone, and your current level of oxygen saturation.
How to check your blood pressure
If you’re concerned about your blood pressure, there are a few things you can do to check it. The first is to see if your health app has a blood pressure tracking feature. Many apps, like MyFitnessPal and Fitbit, do. To find out, open the app and look for the “Health” tab. If it’s there, tap it and see if there’s an option to track blood pressure.
If your app doesn’t have a blood pressure tracker, don’t worry—you can still check your blood pressure manually. To do so, you’ll need a Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM). You can purchase one at most pharmacies or online. Once you have your BPM, follow these steps:
1. Sit down and rest for at least five minutes before taking your blood pressure.
2. Place the cuff around your bare upper arm, making sure the bottom of the cuff is level with your heart.
3. Pump up the cuff until it’s snug but not too tight—you should be able to fit one or two fingers underneath it.
4. Press the “Start” button on the BPM and wait for the reading to finish.
5. Once the reading is done, press the “Stop” button and remove the cuff from your arm.
6. Check your results against this chart to see if your blood pressure is normal, high, or low:
-Normal: below 120/80 mm Hg
-Elevated: between 120/80 mm Hg and 129/80 mm Hg
-High Blood Pressure (Hypertension): Stage 1: between 130/80 mm Hg and 139/89 mm Hg Stage 2: 140/90 mm Hg or higher
-Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension): below 90/60 mm Hg
7. If you have high blood pressure, talk to your doctor about ways to lower it.
How to check your blood sugar
The Health app on your iPhone can help you track and manage your blood sugar levels. Here’s how to check your blood sugar levels using the Health app:
1. Open the Health app and tap the “Health Data” tab.
2. Tap “Blood Sugar” and then “Add Data.”
3. Enter your blood sugar level and tap “Save.”
4. Repeat this process every time you check your blood sugar levels.
5. To view your blood sugar history, tap “Blood Sugar” and then “Show All Data.”
How to check your weight
If you’re tracking your weight with the Health app, it’s easy to check your progress over time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Health app and tap the Dashboard tab.
2. Tap Weight under Measurements.
3. To see a chart with your weight data over time, tap Weight History.
4. To see detailed information about a specific day, tap the day on the chart.
5. To delete weight data, tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen, then tap Delete All Data in the lower-left corner of the screen.
How to check your BMI
If you want to check your BMI using the Health app, you’ll first need to add your height and weight to your profile. Once that’s done, follow these steps:
1. Open the Health app and tap the Profile icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Tap Height & Weight under Measurements.
3. Tap Add Data Point in the top right corner.
4. Enter your height and weight, then tap Save in the top right corner when you’re done.
5. Now that your height and weight are stored in the Health app, you can check your BMI by following these steps:
6. Tap the Dashboard tab at the bottom of the screen.
7. Scroll down and tap BMI under Weight & BMC.”
How to check your water intake
You can track your water intake in the Health app on your iPhone. To do this, open the Health app and tap the “Health Data” tab. Then, tap “Water” and “Show More.”
Scroll down to the “Water Intake” section and tap the “+” sign. From here, you can add how much water you drank and when. The Health app will then track your water intake over time and give you an estimate of how much water you should be drinking each day.
How to check your sleep
The Health app on your iPhone keeps track of all your health and fitness data in one place. To check how many miles you’ve walked in a day, week, or month, open the Health app and tap the Summary tab. Then scroll down to see your distance data.